Helpful Links & Resources
[I blog here quite a bit about technological resources, interesting websites and other such information, and you should check the links in those blog comments as well.]
- JourneyZing!: Victoria's travel research and photography site, JourneyZing! will design a trip just for you and your own special interests, whatever they are. And enjoy photographs from similar travels for your armchair dreams or to buy as art or for gifts. JourneyZing! also has a Blog, which frequently has information on upcoming photography shows and other photography and travel related information.
- Images taken by Victoria on her travels are available for purchase at the JourneyZing Gallery.
- JourneyZing at Amazon: Using this link, you can go to Amazon and purchase items; as an AmazonAssociate, a small referral fee will come to me, which helps fund this website.
- Iowa Bar Association: Iowa state bar association, the website portal of this association of lawyers and other legal professionals throughout Iowa.
- Mac Attorney: A website maintained by Randy Singer listing over 170 products in various categories which can be useful to those using Apple Macintosh computers.
- Attorney's Toolbox: a companion site to MacAttorney, designed by Randy Singer to provide attorneys with resources to assist in the practice of law.
- Criterion 508 Solutions: a highly useful Website dedicated to educating and assisting people to comply with website requirements under the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 508.
- Victoria is on Facebook, LinkedIn, SlideShare and Twitter.